Mission & Vission
The Mission of the College
- To make higher education available, accessible and affordable to the socially and economically underprivileged sections of the society by making them part of the global knowledge society.
- To create ideal human resources infusing them with a sense of high regard for and commitment to the rich heritage of the nation.
- To inculcate in them a rich democratic spirit, innovative thinking, creativity, self-evaluation and a sense of gender-sensitive coordination and cooperation thereby helping them develop healthy leadership qualities to guide the society in different spheres.
- To prepare them in every possible way to cope with the challenges of the highly competitive educational scenario and employment market.
- To work for the conservation and promotion of the rich cultural heritage of the region.
- To associate itself with the national ambition of being a knowledge superpower.
The Vision of the College
The vision of the college is to develop it into a centre of excellence at par with the best of the state and country by constantly promoting and stimulating intellectual and professional leadership among its stakeholders and creating a healthy research ambience commensurate with the demands of time through pursuit of quality research studies, introduction of cost-effective, value-based and career-oriented multi-disciplinary courses/programmes, use of learner-specific ICT devices and thus produce ideal citizens of the nation with an ability to lead every sphere of rational human activity and make holistic contributions to National Development.